Sunday, November 1, 2009

Going Green all over your layouts!! :O)

Here are a few sketches and GREEN layouts I've created.


I flipped the sketch for my LO.
AT GLASSY BEACH
On my LO I used some REAL pieces of glass that was found at Glassy Beach. The patterned paper I used is also made from recycled paper.It's Jillibean Soup.



SNAIL SNAIL COME OUT OF YOUR SHELL!
On this layout I used a piece of paper found in a small photo album (blue piece behind photo). I used up some of my old letters and stripped the fronts off them and re-painted them in the color I wanted.



FUZZY FACE I LOVE YOU I used the cardboard packaging from some MM stickers.As well, I used some old letters that I had here and stripped off the front of them and repainted them to suit my LO.


A MOTHER IS LOVE
*photos by my brother Stephen Clarke
I used some kraft paper wrapping underneath the pics. The patterned paper is also made from recycled paper, Jillibean Soup.

2 comments: